Have you ever wanted to take a class where you'd learn how to use the features of Coastal Explorer? Now you can! This eight part video seminar explores Coastal Explorer, from Getting Started (overview) through planning and using routes. It’s all you need to use Coastal Explorer 2011 effectively and begin planning and cruising!
The series includes:
- Planning and Cruise modes
- Efficiently moving around the chart window
- Configuring the program, data ports, guide books, virtual instruments
- Using the Guide Book, Conditions and Ship’s Log tabs
- Creating and utilizing routes